Monday, March 9, 2009

T-minus 4 days

Everyone,
Even though I have denounced the thought of blogs in the past, I've decided this is probably the best medium to use to keep everyone up to date with how things are going during my time across the pond. Honestly, this is going to be more like a public journal of the exploits, trials and tribulations, and all-around experience of me and the Dohren Wild Farmers for the next 7 months. i've got every intention of updating this thing daily...but most of you know me well enough to know, like i do, that is highly unlikely. I will definitly write after every weekend to let you know how the team did. to keep track of the team stats and latest news, go to Google and search Dohren Wild Farmers and click on the "translate this page" link. or if you prefer to read it in German, www.wildfarmers.de.

Well, here goes nothing.

A-Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment